Partner, Snell & Wilmer
Lucas Narducci has more than 27 years of experience in environmental and natural resources law. Luke regularly guides clients through administrative hearings, litigation and other forms of dispute resolution, striving to protect their assets and keep their business goals in mind. He has extensive experience in acquisitions, divestments, expansions, mergers, ventures, operational compliance, employee work space safety, work place and third-party toxic exposures, audits, risk reductions and control methods. He also advises on policy and legislative developments that affect or could impact his clients and their businesses. He has been a lead counsel in the divestment, acquisition, operation, curtailment, reclamation and closure of several copper, gold, coal and uranium mines.
Luke’s practice has taken him across the United States, as well as to Canada, Mexico and several countries in South America. He participates in many significant business, industry and manufacturing associations in order to advance the interests of those associations and his clients, and to influence rule-making, regulatory, policy and legislative processes.
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., with distinction, 1986)
- University of Arizona (B.A., 1979)
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Professional Recognition & Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers®, Energy & Natural Resources (2012-2014)
- Advocate of the Year Award, Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Arizona Manufacturers Council
- Arizona’s Top Lawyers, Environmental Law, Arizona Business Magazine (2009, 2013-2014)
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business®, Environmental (including water rights) (2006-2014)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Environmental Law, Environmental Litigation (2007-2014)