Date: August 20-22, 2018
Location: Prescott Resort & Conference Center | 1500 AZ-69 | Prescott AZ 86301
MONDAY, AUGUST 20 | 10 AM – 4:30 PM Elections Preview • Enforcement Panel • EPA Region IX Update • Lunch & Networking • Water and Energy Panels • Legislative Overview | 5 PM Reception hosted by the Arizona Manufacturers Council
TUESDAY, AUGUST 21 | 8 AM – 3:15 PM Breakfast • Energy Panel • ADEQ Presentation • EPA Keynote • Lunch & Networking • Sustainability Panel | Reception hosted by Snell & Wilmer and Haley & Aldrich to follow
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22 | 7:30 AM-3 PM Breakfast • Golf Tournament • Lunch & Prizes | Stone Ridge Golf Course • 1601 N. Bluff Top Drive• Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Overnight Accommodations: (888) 657-7855 • Group G6845
Presentations are now LIVE! Click here to view all presentations, or look below at the agenda for each individual PowerPoint.
Location: Prescott Resort & Conference Center 1500 AZ-69 • Prescott AZ 86301
Rates & Registration: www.azchamber.com/events
Overnight Accomodations: (888) 657-7855 | $92/Night | Code G6321 | Deadline July 14
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 9
10AM – 3PM | Industry Panels – ADEQ Presentation – Lunch – Networking
5 PM | Evening reception hosted by the Arizona Manufacturers Council
THURSDAY, AUGUST 10
8AM – 3PM |Breakfast – Legislative Panel – EPA Region IX Presentation – Keynote Speaker – Lunch – Networking
Sustainability of Water and Power Consumption via Water Reuse and Power Conservation – Todd Brady, Intel presentation
ADWR Update – Clint Chandler, ADWR presentation
6 PM | Evening reception hosted by Snell & Wilmer and Haley & Aldrich
FRIDAY, AUGUST 11
8AM-3PM | Breakfast – Keynote Speaker – Golf Tournament Presented by PING – Lunch
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Registration & Breakfast : 7:00 AM
Program: 7:30 AM
Speaker: Rosanne Albright, City of Phoenix
Topic: Brownfields Program Land Recycling Program, City of Phoenix
Roseanne Albright oversees the Brownfields Land Recycling Program for the City of Phoenix. The City of Phoenix is focused on providing assistance to city departments and private developers to redevelop sites for beneficial use. Roseanne Albright will provide an overview of the program and how it works and a profile of some of the most recent redevelopment projects.
Speaker: Steve Rakowski, Haley & Aldrich
Topic: TSCA Chemical Data Reporting
Under the Toxic Substance Control Act, manufacturers and importers of chemicals must report to the EPA production and use information for chemicals used in large quantities in commerce once every four years. The last reporting was in 2012 and the next reporting is due this year. Steve Rakowski will provide an overview of this reporting requirement and the details associated with who and what must be reported.
Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel
1600 S. 52nd Street, Tempe, 85281
Members: $40 | Non-Members: $55
Name: 2016 Environmental and Sustainability Summit
Date: August 10-12, 2016
Join us August 10-12 as we return to Prescott for the Arizona Manufacturers Council’s annual Environmental and Sustainability Summit. The 3-day summit will include the Air Quality Conference, the Environmental Conference, a trade show, numerous receptions, and finally a golf tournament.
August 10 | Air Quality Conference + Welcome Receptions
August 11 | Environmental Conference + Tradeshow
August 12 | Golf Tournament
Location: Prescott Resort and Conference Center 1500 AZ-69, Prescott, AZ 86301
Please check back soon for more details. You may direct any questions or sponsorship inquiries to Erica Wrublik: email@example.com | 602-248-9172 x110
View event page on Chamber website here.
Mark your calendar for one of our best fall events – the Arizona Manufacturing Summit and Awards Luncheon taking place on Friday, October 30, 2015 at the Arizona Biltmore.
This two-part event kicks off with a morning trade show and summit featuring industry experts and panelists discussing manufacturing issues and opportunities. The day concludes with a luncheon and panel discussion with members of Arizona’s congressional delegation.
At the luncheon, leaders from Arizona’s manufacturing community will be recognized with awards for:
- Manufacturer of the Year (Small/Medium)
- Manufacturer of the Year (Large)
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Sustainability
Manufacturer interested in hosting a trade show booth? Contact Cylee Gutting at 602.248.9172 x123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You won’t want to miss this year’s Arizona Manufacturing Summit & Awards Luncheon!
October 1 – October 30, 2015
Please contact Erica Wrublik at email@example.com or 602-248-9172 x110 to RSVP for a tour or event listed below.
- FRI, OCT 2 8:50-11 AM “Manufacturing Day” – Karsten Manufacturing, world-class American manufacturer of golf equipment, will host us for a PING tour that you won’t want to miss.
- FRI, OCT 16 8:30-10 AM – Local Motors will open its doors for a microfactory tour in Chandler, followed by a 3D-printing facility tour in Tempe where the world’s first fleet of 3D-printed cars is being produced:
- Closed-toed shoes required
- 8:30 AM – Part I @ 1576 S. Nelson Road, Suite B, Chandler, 85226
- 9:30 AM – Part II @ 9185 S. Farmer Ave, Suite 101, Tempe, 85284
- TUES, OCT 20 9-10:30 AM – DIRTT (“Doing It Right This Time”), the AMC’s 2013 Excellence in Sustainability award winner, is leveraging technology to revolutionize the construction industry, and has invited us for a Green Learning Center and factory tour, and an ICE software demonstration:
- 836 E. University Dr, Phoenix, 85034
- FRI, OCT 23 8:30-10:30 AM – Sub-Zero will host us for a tour of the Goodyear facility in partnership with the City of Goodyear. Join us for light snacks at 8:30, followed by a brief presentation and visit to the shop floor where visitors will see the start-to-finish production of world-class refrigeration and wine preservation products.
- Closed-toed shoes and pants required
- 4295 N. Cotton Lane, Goodyear 85037
- MON, OCT 26, 11:30-4 PM – The Kingman and Mohave Manufacturing Association (KAMMA) in partnership with McKee Foods will host us for a roundtable luncheon in Kingman, Arizona, followed by a tour of McKee Foods Kingman Distribution Center – Little Debbie’s gateway to the West.
- Details TBA
- FRI, OCT 30, 8 AM–2 PM – The Arizona Manufacturers Council hosts the Arizona Manufacturing Summit and Awards Luncheon at the Arizona Biltmore presented by SUMCO Phoenix Corporation. Awards will be presented for Excellence in Innovation, Excellence in Sustainability, Manufacturer of the Year (Small/Medium), and Manufacturer of the Year (Large). REGISTER HERE.
- MONTH LONG – Four Peaks Brewing Company – birthplace of the famed Pumpkin Porter – is offering tours of its 8th Street Brewery on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays for the entire month of October, and Wilson Street Brewery on Fridays. REGISTER HERE.
FIND MORE MANUFACTURING EVENTS: For statewide Manufacturing Month events with partners and friends of manufacturing, please visit http://manufacturingrevolution.com/.
Happy Manufacturers Month!