The Arizona Manufacturers Council is the voice of Arizona manufacturing. We are a community of makers dedicated to creating the innovations that safeguard and improve people’s lives and to providing the jobs that anchor Arizona’s economy. We are the official state affiliate of the National Association of Manufacturers and we aim to promote and enhance a positive business climate for manufacturing and related industries that operate within Arizona.
To promote and enhance a positive business climate for manufacturing and related industries that operate within Arizona.
Ensure that Arizona provides a globally competitive environment for the manufacturing sector of the economy, one that promotes innovation and further investments in research and development, by:
- supporting a taxation system that promotes capital investment and research and development activities, and that keeps manufacturing jobs in Arizona;
- ensuring energy policies respect Arizona’s unique environmental factors, infrastructure, and market conditions, and foster reliable and affordable energy supplies;
- advocating policies that reduce the cost of employer provided health care and pension plans to prevent rising costs that force quality jobs overseas.
- ensuring the tort litigation system is fair to manufacturers and does not unnecessarily drive up costs;
- creating a cost-effective and predictable regulatory environment that facilitates business operations and keeps compliance costs manageable; and
- improving employer access to highly skilled employees by supporting strong accountability measures, innovative management techniques, enhanced academic rigor, and efficient use of resources to improve education throughout Arizona.